The privacy of our visitors to FlatFiveJazzDb.com is extreme important to us.
- What types of personal information is receive and collected by FlatFiveJazzDb.com.
- How we safeguard your information.
- How it is used.
- We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Like many other Web sites, FlatFiveJazzDb.com collect and use of log files. The information inside the log files includes
- IP (internet protocol) address
- ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable)
- Type of browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- Date/time stamp (the time you visited our site)
- Referring/exit pages (which pages you visited throughout our site)
- Number of clicks to analyze trends
IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use following third party advertisements on FlatFiveJazzDb.com to support our site.
- Google Adsense
DoubleClick DART Cookie (DART Cookie)
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to FlatFiveJazzDb.com and other sites on the Internet.
- DART uses “non personally identifiable information.” It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers information including:
- IP address
- Type the browser
- in some cases, whether you have Flash installed
This is generally used for:
- Geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example)
- Showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
- The advertisements and links that appear on FlatFiveJazzDb.com send directly to your browsers.
- Measuring the effectiveness of their advertisements and / or to personalize the advertising content that you see.
FlatFiveJazzDb.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or thirdparty cookies in your browser settings (More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.), or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts. Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.